Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Untitled
From my beloved:
I know I've caused you so much pain
Made you feel your efforts were in vain
Many times I have made you sad and cry and
You'd just tell me you love me and ask me why
I believe it's just my pride and my stubborn way
I am half-crazy so my obstinate self would stay
I know I hardly put into consideration your feelings
Or what you might have currently been dealing
I've tried to change but there's not enough determination
I always end up putting you back in desperation
That I will never change and will always be the same
That I might just end up putting out the burning flame
But you just do not know how much I regret
Every time I see or hear you cry or fret
You just don't know how scared I am to lose you
I do not mean it every time I hurt or confuse you
You are the only one for me I know that for sure
You are my life, my everything my miracle cure
I am very sorry for all the pain that I have caused
Without you I would be nothing but a child lost
Do not give up on me or on the love we share
Please know that I deeply love you and I do care
I know this may sound redundant and all too familiar
I will really try my best not to hurt you or anything similar
I love you so much boo and I promise to stay true
And I will never love anybody else as much as I love you
There is only one thing which you must not do
That is to break my heart and find someone new.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment